PayVision Online offers payroll and tax services through an easy-to-use online program designed to eliminate the payroll hassle, and get you back to business with seamless payroll outsourcing. You simply enter your payroll data online, and we’ll take care of everything from there. We’ll even handle your new hire reporting so you don’t have to worry about it.
Our online service provides you:
- Ease-of-use – taking the burden out of payroll processing
- Accuracy – eliminating errors through data validation
- Security – non-secure paper files are no longer necessary
- Control – flexibility to deal with payroll on your schedule
To find out if PayVision Online is right for you, call us at 214-442-5888 or Contact Us online.
We know you don’t enjoy figuring and paying taxes, so let us help! There’s no need to worry about penalties because we’ll keep track of all tax filings and due dates and get your taxes done right and on time.
The PayVision Online team stays up-to-date with the ever-changing tax laws and IRS filing requirements so you don’t have to.
PayVision Online will:
- Deposit your federal withholding, FICA, FUTA, state withholding, SUI, and disability taxes
- File your quarterly and annual federal, state, and unemployment returns
- File your year-end tax forms
- Comply with IRS tax deposit regulations via the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS)
- Comply with state electronic filing requirements
Have your employees’ money securely deposited directly into their accounts reducing time off from work to deposit or cash their checks. Eliminate the headache of replacing lost or stolen checks. Additionally, because there is just one transaction from your payroll account, your account reconciliation is simplified.
With PayVision Online’s Web GL you can seamlessly import payroll information to QuickBooks. Our Web GL provides you—or your accountant—online access to payroll data with every payroll. Save time and reduce errors.
Wizards guide you through a one-time set up to map your general ledger accounts to your payroll. This helps you determine how the payroll is applied to your general ledger accounting—whether you post net payroll as a lump sum or you send payroll information for each check number to individual accounts. You can even post earnings, taxes, and deductions to multiple accounts. The choice is yours!
Once you’ve set up your chart of accounts, we save your profile with your payroll information. After each payroll, we will generate a file to upload to your QuickBooks’ general ledger. Benefits of PayVision Online’s Web GL include:
- Flexible solution to chart total net pay or each paycheck
- Distribution of payroll expenses to multiple accounts and/or departments
- Improved accuracy
- Direct online access by your accountant or auditor