We know your employees are your greatest asset. Our HR Answer Center has multiple resources to assist you with managing your employee functions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And now, you can view HR Training on-demand, convenient to your schedule.
What On-Demand Training Provides
This new service available to all subscribers of our HR Answer Center, enhancing the robust service offering provided. This on-demand access offers:
- Training topics are based on the questions users ask most often. HR Answer Center pros took all of the questions they see most often, everything they see coming through consultations and what is impacting businesses the most, and answer those topics in the Training On-Demand library.
- Training programs are instantly available and short enough to easily fit into the user’s day. Each of the programs in the Training On-Demand library is anywhere from 15-30 minutes long. You can access what you need quickly and get on with your day.
- New training topics are added monthly. The Training On-Demand library is added to each month with new topics and concerns most needed by businesses for HR success.
Here are two examples of training topics you may see in Training On-Demand:
- Improper classification of employees — a common issue for many businesses and potentially a costly error. The training covers how to properly classify employees, red flags employers should be aware of, steps to ensure employers don’t find themselves dealing with this issue again in the future, and many other details focusing on the worst-case scenario for an employer with improperly classified employees. The training focuses on information that is practical, hands-on, and immediately useable.
- Progressive discipline — Employers may get frustrated with the actions of an employee and, over time, this employee’s repeated actions may encourage the employer to terminate him or her. However, if the employee didn’t receive the appropriate verbal warning, he or she could prevail in getting unemployment benefits because the employer didn’t provide progressive discipline. This training explains why progressive discipline is vital and how employers can implement it to save themselves money and headaches when a termination becomes necessary.
Take Advantage of Training On-Demand
Training On-Demand is a big win for our clients, a valuable service offered through HR Answer Center.
Ready to check out Training On-Demand? Simply login to your HR Answer Center, click on “Training and Education” and select “Training On-Demand” to give it a try and see more about how this exemplary program adds value for your HR practices.
If you are not currently subscribed to our HR Answer Center program, call us today at 214-442-5888 to learn more about this advantageous asset available at your fingertips!